- ALT Learning Technology Team of the Year – Highly Commended
- Using student data – Jisc (£5000)
- The Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership and Change (Vol 3, No 2) [Editor]
- EducationUndergraduate: Journal of undergraduate research in education (Volume 3) [Editor]
- Pinny, Kerry and Elliott, Marcus and Hare, Rosie (2017) Kevin Costner is a liar: Field of Dreams and Other EdTech Fallacies. In: ALTC 2017, 5-7 Sep 2016, University of Liverpool.
- Elliott, Marcus and Parkin, Emily (2017) Building a culture of partnership. In: Jisc/SURF Knowledge Exchange, 24 January 2017, Jisc, London.
- Pinny, Kerry and Elliott, Marcus (2016) Creativity takes courage (and digital capabilities). In: ALTC 2016, 6-8 Sep 2016, University of Warwick.
- Elliott, Marcus and Pinny, Kerry (2016) Leveraging change through digital capability at the University of Lincoln. In: Connect More 16 (Nottingham), 12 July 2016, University of Nottingham.
- Elliott, Marcus and Pinny, Kerry (2016) Digital capabilities are not just a marketing tool. In: ALT West Midlands Regional Learning Technologists meeting, 13 June 2016, Keele University.
- Davies, Sarah and Clay, James and Phipps, Lawrie and Elliott, Marcus and Pinny, Kerry (2016) Leveraging the digital: capability, capacity and change in HE and FE. In: Jisc DigiFest 2016, 2-3 March 2016, Birmingham.
- Elliott, Marcus (2014) Students and their data. In: LACE SoLAR Flare, 24/10/2014, Open University, Milton Keynes.
Groups and associations
- Student Experience Experts panel
- Fellow (FHEA)